Why hire Clemente to help you shop for a home.
” A Portion of EVERY COMMISSION Clemente Earns is Donated to The Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles”
Buying a home will typically be the largest single transaction of anyone’s life. Having the right agent represent you in the home buying process will help protect your interests. Having expertise in the local real estate market can help assure that you are making the right decision. As your buyers agent Clemente will help you select the right property, negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new home. Buying a home can sometimes take 2-6 months and when you work with Clemente he will be by your side the entire time helping you throughout the process.
As your agent, Clemente will do the following:
- Assist you throughout the entire home buying process.
- Set you up as a V.I. P. Buyer in order for you to get all the brand new listings that come on the market.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- Help you understand the quality of the local schools the benefits of owning vs renting.
- Set you up with a variety of loan officers unless you already have one.
- Educate you on what to do and what not to do when preparing to buy your first home or rental property.
- Walk you through the entire home buying process
- Will personally deliver you the keys to your new home as soon as escrow closes.
- Will be just a phone call away to answer any questions you might have about your new home.
- Will be available for you after the close of escrow.
- Will be able to recommend other professionals, when the time comes such as maintenance or remodeling projects.
Click on the following icons below, to learn more about the home buying process and what needs to take place. At anytime feel free to contact Clemente with any questions, he is here to help, guide and protect you.
To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made carefully
Why Do You Want To Buy?
Are you tired of paying rent? Have you decided to pay your own mortgage and not your landlord’s? Have you outgrown your current home? Are you looking for an investment portfolio? Are you looking for a rental property? Would you like a larger yard? Would you rather live in a different area? Do you want to shorten your commute? Having a clear sense of your reasons for buying will help you choose the right property.
Has Your Income Grown?
Property ownership is an excellent investment; whether you are looking for your dream home, a rental property, or to expand your investment portfolio. Owning real estate is one of the least risky ways to build equity or to obtain a greater return on your initial investment.